- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
- Breaking Gracelessness in Commerce
- It’s Foolish to Shake Hands on a Deal
- How do People Make Decisions about their Money?
Tag Archives: Faith
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see your shadow” (Helen Keller) As we walk through life we are constantly followed by our shadow. As the seasons change in our lives the nature and look of that shadow … Continue reading
“You can’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” (Desmond Tutu)
“At times the whole world seems to be in conspiracy to importune you with emphatic trifles. Friend, client, child, sickness, fear, want, charity, all knock at once at thy closet door and say,—’Come out unto us.’ But keep thy state; … Continue reading
“Good Morning!” said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat. “What … Continue reading
As the New Year has dawned upon us, we find the world at a very different juncture than it was just a few months ago. While leaders are scrambling to make sense of perplexing problems with their limited minds, the … Continue reading
Only light can dispel darkness. But, we still live in a world where there is too much darkness, a lot of bad news. It is easy to see all of this darkness and to let fear in. Fear paralyzes and … Continue reading
In a recent conversation with a colleague, he said “my life is determined by the places I go, the books I read and the people I meet. Each of these are impacting my life.” Jim Rohn said this another way: … Continue reading
As my wife and I were talking about a difficult situation at hand, she shared her opinion, and in an instant the answer became clear to me. Her words of truth illuminated the reality and clearly distinguished the truth from … Continue reading
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” These wise words by Jim Rohn have echoed back and forth in conference presentations and across the internet in recent years.
Albert Einstein got it right when he said that “the world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” We live in a culture where shallow thinking prevails.