- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
- Breaking Gracelessness in Commerce
- It’s Foolish to Shake Hands on a Deal
- How do People Make Decisions about their Money?
- The Quiet War in Commerce (Part II)
- The Marketplace Language
- The Name vs Numbers Systems in Commerce
Category Archives: Success
“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Only light can dispel darkness. But, we still live in a world where there is too much darkness, a lot of bad news. It is easy to see all of this darkness and to let fear in. Fear paralyzes and … Continue reading
In 509 BC there was a battle for the Italian city of Rome. The Etruscan army were attacking the city and faced off against the defenders of Rome on the banks of the Tiber river. The story is told that … Continue reading
In a recent conversation with a colleague, he said “my life is determined by the places I go, the books I read and the people I meet. Each of these are impacting my life.” Jim Rohn said this another way: … Continue reading
As my wife and I were talking about a difficult situation at hand, she shared her opinion, and in an instant the answer became clear to me. Her words of truth illuminated the reality and clearly distinguished the truth from … Continue reading
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” These wise words by Jim Rohn have echoed back and forth in conference presentations and across the internet in recent years.
The story is told of a medieval traveller who came across the following scene in 800 AD close to the river Avon in England. As he moved through the countryside, he found a man with a sledgehammer who seemed to … Continue reading
Observing any boat crossing a body of water, you will notice the impact that it makes upon the water by the wake it leaves behind. Imagine the chaos of hundreds if not thousands of people in the water at the … Continue reading
The American President, Franklin Roosevelt, famously said: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” We live in a global environment where fear is lurking around every corner, looking for a place to roar. If we listen to … Continue reading
Our family business was established during the throes of World War 1. Through this time our business had to ride the tide of wars, financial crises, disease and boom times. One thing that all of this has taught us is the ability to … Continue reading