- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
Category Archives: Success
Greg McKeown in his book Essentialism has described how the word priority “came into the English language in the 1400s. It was singular. It meant the very first or prior thing. It stayed singular for the next five hundred years.”
The poet, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wrote: “And the night shall be filled with music, and the cares, that infest the day, shall fold their tents like the Arabs, and silently steal away.” The picture that this quote paints is of … Continue reading
As the New Year has dawned upon us, we find the world at a very different juncture than it was just a few months ago. While leaders are scrambling to make sense of perplexing problems with their limited minds, the … Continue reading
As a business person and a leader, I have knocked on many doors. Some of these doors have led to great adventures, while some others to challenging times. Still, there are others that led to times of deep reflection (where … Continue reading
“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Only light can dispel darkness. But, we still live in a world where there is too much darkness, a lot of bad news. It is easy to see all of this darkness and to let fear in. Fear paralyzes and … Continue reading
In 509 BC there was a battle for the Italian city of Rome. The Etruscan army were attacking the city and faced off against the defenders of Rome on the banks of the Tiber river. The story is told that … Continue reading
In a recent conversation with a colleague, he said “my life is determined by the places I go, the books I read and the people I meet. Each of these are impacting my life.” Jim Rohn said this another way: … Continue reading
As my wife and I were talking about a difficult situation at hand, she shared her opinion, and in an instant the answer became clear to me. Her words of truth illuminated the reality and clearly distinguished the truth from … Continue reading
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” These wise words by Jim Rohn have echoed back and forth in conference presentations and across the internet in recent years.