- Being … In 2018
- Blank Pages
- I Belong
- 10x Better
- Foolish Things
- Courageous Listening
- Focus in Business
- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
- Breaking Gracelessness in Commerce
- It’s Foolish to Shake Hands on a Deal
- How do People Make Decisions about their Money?
- The Quiet War in Commerce (Part II)
- The Marketplace Language
- The Name vs Numbers Systems in Commerce
- Hold out Baits to Gain Business Victory
- Techniques of Business Conflict
- The Quiet War in Commerce
- Trading in an Unkind Commercial Environment
- The Wonders of SEPA in Commerce
- The Grace Bankruptcy in Commerce
- Wisdom v Foolishness
- Monitor a Reconciled Enemy Closely
Category Archives: Profits
“A blank page is no empty space. It is brimming with potential… It is a masterpiece in waiting — yours.” (A.A. Patawaran) The blank page… Every time that I sit down to write, I stare numbly at the page before … Continue reading
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not … Continue reading
“I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” (Venus Williams) The see-saw effect of distractions from mobile phones, to clients and the news is common to most of … Continue reading
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see your shadow” (Helen Keller) As we walk through life we are constantly followed by our shadow. As the seasons change in our lives the nature and look of that shadow … Continue reading
“You can’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” (Desmond Tutu)
“If you are trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion” (Elon Musk)
“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.” (Friedrich Nietzsche)
In 509 BC there was a battle for the Italian city of Rome. The Etruscan army were attacking the city and faced off against the defenders of Rome on the banks of the Tiber river. The story is told that … Continue reading
In a recent conversation with a colleague, he said “my life is determined by the places I go, the books I read and the people I meet. Each of these are impacting my life.” Jim Rohn said this another way: … Continue reading
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” These wise words by Jim Rohn have echoed back and forth in conference presentations and across the internet in recent years.