- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
Category Archives: Money
In a recent conversation with a colleague, he said “my life is determined by the places I go, the books I read and the people I meet. Each of these are impacting my life.” Jim Rohn said this another way: … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce The objective of Language of Commerce is that people benefit from the business experiences of others. As experience counts in the chamber of commerce, sound knowledge will help those who wish to know how … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce Mathematics lies at the heart of commerce as all the processes of economics depend on an understanding of the ways numbers work, how they interact with reality and how certain equations which would normally … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce Applying the Testudo One of my Christian mentors, who is sadly now deceased, often encouraged me to “apply the Testudo” in my business affairs. In ancient Roman warfare, the Roman Legions used what was … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce The Problem You may think you are in the darkest jail of trouble, with no way forward and no way out, but I have learned that God always has the last word and that … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce The Revelation I once left our Company offices in frustration just before midday and went straight to my hotel room. Although hungry, I just climbed into bed and never ordered any room service. Feeling … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce When you have been active in the Marketplace for nearly three decades, as I have, or for 100 years as our family business has; you develop a specific language or handbook comprising a few … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce Looking Back For the majority of the 7 billion people living on planet earth today, financial freedom is a long forgotten dream. In Roman times, if an individual owed money he/she was thrown in … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce The Financial Crises When I was living in Stratford upon Avon in England in 2008, I was intricately involved in global economics as a trained economist. At the time, the hidden precursors of the … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce Looking Back I spent a decade at University studying all the possible business scenarios people may encounter. Only after many years in the marketplace did it dawn on me that knowledge is futile without … Continue reading