- Focus in Business
- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
Category Archives: Conflict
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce. Background I was looking particularly bored one Saturday morning when my wife correctly advised me that I must pull myself together and find a hobby. Taking her advice, not wanting to annoy Head Office, … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD in Commerce. The Element of Surprise When engaged in business conflict, a good strategy is to surprise, to meet your adversary in a way which he/she is not expecting. The skill here is to be able … Continue reading
by Alan Louis, PhD (Commerce) The Nature of War War or conflict is by nature an ugly thing. Nikolai Berdyaev, a Russian religious and political philosopher, writing on the nature of war, reflected, “War is not the source of evil, … Continue reading