- Foolish Things
- Courageous Listening
- Focus in Business
- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
- Breaking Gracelessness in Commerce
- It’s Foolish to Shake Hands on a Deal
- How do People Make Decisions about their Money?
- The Quiet War in Commerce (Part II)
- The Marketplace Language
- The Name vs Numbers Systems in Commerce
- Hold out Baits to Gain Business Victory
- Techniques of Business Conflict
- The Quiet War in Commerce
- Trading in an Unkind Commercial Environment
- The Wonders of SEPA in Commerce
- The Grace Bankruptcy in Commerce
- Wisdom v Foolishness
- Monitor a Reconciled Enemy Closely
Category Archives: Business
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” (Winston Churchill) We all live in the rat race of life, rushing from one event to another, rarely taking … Continue reading
“I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” (Venus Williams) The see-saw effect of distractions from mobile phones, to clients and the news is common to most of … Continue reading
“Give every man thy ear but few thy voice.” (William Shakespeare) We have all experienced that moment in a conversation where an awkward silence fills the spaces between us. In some contexts, for example, when I am with my wife … Continue reading
“The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we … Continue reading
“It is a mistake to think that moving fast is the same as actually going somewhere.” (Steve Goodler) I was reminiscing to when my own children were younger. One of our holiday activities was to steer a paddle boat on … Continue reading
We all want to live lives filled with colour and life. We want to be interesting, to leave a legacy. As leaders, we want to inspire our teams to build great things and to create incredible companies. Simon Sinek in … Continue reading
“A word is dead, when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day.” (Emily Dickinson) Words have incredible power. Imagine walking into an empty room. Standing alone in that room, if you say one … Continue reading
“I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” (Abraham Lincoln) In 1973 an accredited research project took place at Princeton Theological Seminary. A group of students were selected and had to prepare a talk on the … Continue reading
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see your shadow” (Helen Keller) As we walk through life we are constantly followed by our shadow. As the seasons change in our lives the nature and look of that shadow … Continue reading
“You can’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” (Desmond Tutu)