- The Crazy Ones
- Defining the Tracks of Your Business
- Small Steps
- Being … In 2018
- Blank Pages
- I Belong
- 10x Better
- Foolish Things
- Courageous Listening
- Focus in Business
- Whose Voices?
- The Art of Wisely Dealing with Conflict
- Going? Where?
- Asking the ‘WHY’ in Business
- The Correct Use of Words
- Walk in His Shoes
- Seeing Your Shadow
- Who is Your Family?
- Distracted in Business?
- Soul Food in the Marketplace
- How are You?
- The Art of Silence
- Fighting Business Fires
- Priorities in Business
- Pause and Reflect in Business
- Prayer and Faith – Siamese Twins
- Knocking on Doors in Business
- The Art of Simplicity
- Learning to Fly in your Business
- Light v Darkness in Commerce
- Be Courageous to Defend your Business
- What is Speaking into Your Business Life?
- Guerrilla Talk
- Speak Life in Business
- Walking with Giants in Business
- Are You An Artisan?
- What is Your Wake in the Marketplace?
- Keep on Walking in Business
- Elasticity – The Art of being Resilient in Business
- Thinking Differently in Business
- Business Success – Thinking Deep
- Corporations – Do you have USE?
- Prayer – A Key Business Asset
- Money Issues
- Stand for Values in Business
- The Importance of Mathematics in Commerce
- The Importance of Goodwill and Favour in Commerce
- The Dark Triad in Commerce
- Changing the Metaphors in Business
- Business Success – A Dealer in Hope
- Business Success – A Dealer in Peace
- Business Success – Dealing in Contentment
- Business Success – Failing Forward
- Experiencing the Psychopath in Commerce
- Key Phrases from the Marketplace Handbook
- Modern-Day Slavery in Commerce
- The Significance of Business Intelligence
- Attributes for Business Success often Overlooked
- Commercial Opportunities Multiply as they are Seized
- Breaking Gracelessness in Commerce
- It’s Foolish to Shake Hands on a Deal
- How do People Make Decisions about their Money?
- The Quiet War in Commerce (Part II)
- The Marketplace Language
- The Name vs Numbers Systems in Commerce
- Hold out Baits to Gain Business Victory
- Techniques of Business Conflict
- The Quiet War in Commerce
- Trading in an Unkind Commercial Environment
- The Wonders of SEPA in Commerce
- The Grace Bankruptcy in Commerce
- Wisdom v Foolishness
- Monitor a Reconciled Enemy Closely
Author Archives: Language of Commerce
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes … the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules … You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify … Continue reading
Leadership author, John Kotter, in his book Leading Change, wrote that “Speed of change is the driving force. Leading change competently is the only answer.” The world of commerce is growing at an alarming rate, as leaders, we need to … Continue reading
“It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.”(Roy E. Disney) Sendgrid is a fast growing Company in the Communication Industry. Most of us do not know of their existence, but they hold platforms in e-mail … Continue reading
“Trees are swayed by winds, men by words.” (Joan Aiken) Words have the power to change mindsets in a positive way, which in turn can change the outcome of a situation. Bear in mind, they also have the power to … Continue reading
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” (Tao Te Ching) I dislike the idea of making new year resolutions. Why, because the reality is, these resolutions never come to pass. Some last for a week or … Continue reading
“I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” (James Joyce) As we welcome the start of a new year, we can determine what tone we choose to … Continue reading
“A blank page is no empty space. It is brimming with potential… It is a masterpiece in waiting — yours.” (A.A. Patawaran) The blank page… Every time that I sit down to write, I stare numbly at the page before … Continue reading
“I’m going to tell you something that every successful person in this world has done in his or her life or career. Every successful person has jumped! They have taken their hopes and dreams and took a leap of faith … Continue reading
“A deep sense of love and belonging is an irreducible need of all people. We are biologically, cognitively, physically, and spiritually wired to love, to be loved, and to belong. When those needs are not met, we don’t function as … Continue reading